“We control your pipes ….”
We regulate your pipe!
This short but meaningful slogan of HÄGER Industriearmaturen GmbH & Co. KG with headquarters in Wuppertal
is our definition for reliable quality products in your pipeline.
We deliver according to customer requirements and specifications provided by the customer, industrial valves according to DIN & ANSI standard worldwide and for every industrial application. Our industrial valves are used in industrial areas such as the petrochemical, refinery, paper industry, shipping industry, power plant construction, plant construction, pipeline construction, sanitation and water treatment, as well as in the offshore sector.
Due to our flexibility in terms of the design of the materials, our valves can be used in the high and low temperature range and up to a pressure rating of PN 420 or Class 4500 LBS.
We are known for our project business, and supply our customers with complete valve packages, including the labeling of all valves and paint according to customer requirements. Since our customers are located worldwide, we package all industrial valves and components according to the customer’s requirements in accordance with the respective ISPM / IPPC standards.
Our industrial valves offer includes:
- Gate valves, globe valves, check valves and check valves (spring loaded)
- Butterfly valves and ball valves
- Strainers and sight glasses
- Solenoid valves and angle valves for refrigeration maintenance
for example: R717 (NH³), R22. AMMONIA.
- Special valves according to customer specifications and requirements
- TA-AIR / TA-LUFT systems from Eagle Burgmann
DIN/EN materials: 1.0460, 1.0566, 1.5415, 1.7335, 1.7380, 1.7362, 1.4404, 1.4541, 1.4571, 1.4462, 1.0619, 1.7357, 1.7365, 1.4408, 1.4552, 1.4581, 1.4470, P240GH, C22.8, GP240GH, GS-C 25…
ASME materials: A105N, A350-LF2, A182-F1, A182-F11, A182-F22, A182-F5, A182-F9, A182-F304(L), A182-F316(L), A182-F321, A182-F44, A182-F51, A216-WCB, A352-LCB, A217-WC1, A217-WC6, A217-C5, A217-C12, A351-CF8, A351-CF3, A351-CF8C, A351-CF8M, A351-CF3M, A105N, A216-WCB, A216-WCC, A350-LF2, A352-LCB, A352-LCC, A182-F316, A351-CF8M…
All Valves and components are supplied by us with inspection – Test Cert. 3.1 in accordance with EN 10204-3.1. or acc. To API 598 etc.
We also carry out the following acceptance tests:
• Bureau Veritas
• EAC TR TS 010/2011 (Machinery Directive)
• EAC TR TS 032/2013 (Pressure equipment directive)
• FIRE SAFE
• PMI tests (manufacturer-certified or tested by SGS)
• 2014/68 / EU PED
• ATEX directive 2014/34 / EU
• NACE MR-0175 / NACE MR-0103